Placer gold mining, hard rock mining to recover the natural gold, replacing amalgamation, recover gold from the ore tailings etc
Centrifugal Concentrator use the principles of a centrifuge to enhance the gravitational force experienced by feed particles to effect separation based on particle density.
The key component is cone shaped concentrate bowl. The concentrate bowl rotated at high speed by an electric motor and a pressurized water jacket encompassing the bowel.
Feed material, usually from a ball mill discharge or hydrocyclone underflow bleed, is fed as a slurry toward the center of the bowl from above. The feed slurry contacts the base plate of the vessel and due to its rotation, is thrust outward.
The outer extremites of the concentrate bowl house a series of ribs and between each pair of ribs is a groove. During operation the lighter materials flows upward over the grooves and heavy mineral particles become trapped within them.
Pressurized water is injected through a series of tangential water inlets along the perimeter of each groove to maintain a fluidized bed of particles in which heavy mineral particles can be efficiently concentrated.
1) High recovery rate: Through our test, the recovery rate for placer gold can be 98% or more, for rock gold, the recovery rate could reach 97% when the feeding size is below 7mm.
2) Easy to install: Only a small leveled place required. It's a full line machine, before starting it, we only need to connect the water pump and power.
3) Easy to adjust: There are only 2 factors that will affect the recovery result, they are water pressure and feeding size. By giving proper water pressure and feeding size, you could get the best recovery effect.
4) No pollution: This machine only consumes water and electric power, and exhaust tailings and water. Low noise, no chemical agent involved.
5) Easy to operate: After finishing the water pressure and feeding size adjust, clients only need to recover the concentrates every 2-4 hours. (Depending on the grade of the mine)
|Overall Size （mm）||790*785*790||1180*1140*1250||1970*1670*1750||2300*1800*2200||2500*2000*2400|