- 5sets nice Raymond mill shiped to Uzbekistan
- For more latest information, please contact us.
- Return to List > >
Raymond Mill is also called Powder Grinding Mill. It is mainly used to grind and process kinds of non-flammable and non-explosive materials with hardness less than 7 and humidity less than 6%. Raymond mill has developed morn then one century since 1906. As a coal grinding mill equipment originally, it becomes an ideal grinding machine to grind and process materails such as limestone, gypsum, barite, carbonate calcium, marble, feldspar, dolomite, granite, kaolin, bentonite, bauxite, etc.
Uzbekistan has an area of 447,400 square kilometres. It is the 56th largest country in the world by area and the 42nd by population. Among the CIS countries, it is the 4th largest by area and the 2nd largest by population. There is a huge market requirement in Uzbekistan. However, Uzbekistan is a dry, landlocked country. So all the goods is shipped by railway.
After visiting our factory and raymond mill case, our machine get high praise from Uzbekistan client. They ordered 5 sets raymond mill machine one time and other crushers too. We finished to build the grinding mill machine on time to keep up with client project schedule. Now all the machines are loaded into sevral containers and on the railway to Uzbekistan from Zhengzhou, China.
Why is raymond grinding mill so popular? There’s some speical features as blow:
1.The whole raymond mill plant is vertical structure of strong systematic characteristic, so it occupies small area. From crushing of raw material to grinding and packing is an independent production system.
2. Compared with other milling plants, its passing ratio achieves 99%.
3. Driving system of main frame adopts airtight gearing and pulley, drives smoothly and operates reliably.
4. Main parts of the whole plant are made from cast and steel of high quality to insure the durability of whole plant.
5. The electric control system is centralized controlled, so the automaticity is high, no people are needed in the operating room.
If you are interested in our Raymond Mill, please submit your enquiry now. The professional reply will get to you soon.